Sony launches a flagship camera
New Delhi: Tech giant Sony launched its new Alpha 7 IV flagship camera in India on Thursday. The main feature of the Alpha 7 IV camera, which is now available in online and offline stores nationwide, includes a 33 MP full-frame image sensor.Also Read – Microsoft Announces Acquisition Of Call Of Duty Maker Activision Blizzard For Nearly $70 Billion
“Alpha 7 III has been an incredible addition to the A-series and has had a tremendous impact on our industry by completely redefining consumer expectations,” said Mukesh Srivastava, head of digital imaging business at Sony India, in a statement. Read also – In a first, SONY shows off an SUV and unveils its plan to build electric cars
“Now, with A7 IV, we are ready to cross all existing boundaries again. The Alpha 7 IV brings together the best of Sony’s imaging technologies in both stills and video to bring a premium experience to a wider range customers,” said Srivastava. Also read – WhatsApp will stop working on some smartphones after 10 days: see the full list here
Samsung Alpha 7 IV: Key Features
- The new camera takes “basic” to the next level for full-frame cameras with excellent image quality and performance, redefining the original standard set by the Alpha 7 III, the company said.
- It offers 33MP resolution, rich cinematic expression and various features to meet the growing demand for remote communication.
- With a new 33MP full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor, superior image quality and a wide ISO sensitivity range expandable to ISO 50-204800 are said to be achieved.
- The high resolution allows the camera to express smooth gradation, fine details and subject textures while reducing noise.
- Its 15-stop dynamic range allows for a wide expressive range while Creative Look settings can help create effortless original looks for photos and videos.
- The new Alpha 7 IV is priced at Rs 2,42,490.