see what a mid-range 108MP camera offers – Phandroid
This week, Motorola unveiled the Motorola Edge 2021. Although it bears the same name as the flagship Edge series devices that Motorola unveiled in 2020, this year’s variant is a mid-range smartphone. That being said, the device sports the same 108MP primary camera sensor that we saw on the previous generation of devices, which should give the Motorola Edge 2021 edition a leg up on the rest. mid-range devices in the segment when it comes to capturing photos and video.
While we only had about 2 hours with the device, we managed to capture over 70 photos and video clips with the new Motorola Edge. Take a look at the photos and video below to see what the Motorola Edge’s cameras can offer.
Motorola Edge (2021) Camera Specifications
- 108MP main camera: 1/1.52″ optical format, f/1.9 aperture, 0.7μm pixel size | Ultra Pixel technology for 2.1 μm
- 8MP Ultra-wide: (119 degree field of view) | Macro Vision f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 2MP depth camera: f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP selfie camera: f/2.25 aperture, 0.7μm pixel size | Quad Pixel technology for 1.4 μm
- Rear main camera: 4K UHD (30 fps), FHD (60/30 fps)
- Slow motion FHD (120 fps), HD (240 fps), HD (920 fps)
- Ultra wide angle rear camera: FHD (30fps)